Force Calibration Service
Are you concerned about keeping your force measurement and materials testing equipment operating reliably and accurately? Do you struggle with maintaining compliance with the increasingly stringent standards and regulations? At Precision Solutions, Inc., calibration is our business. We can provide expert ISO 17025 accredited calibration for force equipment that will ensure all your measurement devices are working properly, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Choose From Multiple Force Measurement Calibration Services
Precision Solutions, Inc., offers force calibration services encompassing numerous testing environments, including material test stands, force gauges and tension dynamometers. Our certified technicians can come to your PA or NJ facility to perform on-site force calibrations services — we feature a fleet of fully equipped service vehicles that carry all the standards, fixtures and tools to handle calibrations u to 50,000 lbs.
You can also send your force equipment and gauges to our in-house Quakertown, PA, lab for calibration and repair services.
Your NJ and PA Source for Force Calibration Services for Equipment From Leading Manufacturers
Our knowledgeable, certified technicians have extensive experience in calibrating equipment produced by some of the top manufacturers in the industry. Brands of force measurement equipment we perform force calibration services for include:
Some types of force measurement equipment we offer calibration services for are:
- Force gauges, both digital and analog — Ideal for measuring force during push or pull tests in applications such as spring, metal wire and gun trigger testing
- Material test stands — Manual and motorized test stands are typically used with force gauges in force measurement applications
- Tension dynamometers — Mechanical and digital dynamometers measure the force output of your equipment
- Load cells — Load cells measure force via the generation of electrical signals
- Crane scales — Crane scales enable overhead weighing of hanging items placed on a hook
- Wheel pads — Portable scales for weighing trucks and vehicles at any location
You’ll Appreciate Our Commitment to Customer Service
Every member of the Precision Solutions, Inc., technical and quality team shares our commitment to ensuring the reliability, accuracy and compliance of your force measurement equipment. Our Benchmark Customer Care is evident in every interaction with our company – it’s your assurance that we will strive to improve, enhance and add value to your business. We want to be worthy of your trust!
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Force Gauge Calibration Services
Compare Precision Solutions, Inc., force calibration services to our competitors – you’ll notice the difference. If you operate a business in Eastern/Northeastern PA counties such as Luzerne or Lackawanna, or anywhere in NJ, please call us today at 215-536-4400 to schedule your force calibration service.